C4D 二维卡通风格动画训练教程Using the Cel Shader to Apply an Illustrative 2D ...

C4D 二维卡通风格动画训练教程Using the Cel Shader to Apply an Illustrative 2D ...    [复制链接]

C4D教程 2015-04-11 17:25 发布

版权归原作者所有,仅供交流学习,禁止商业使用!
C4D教程
资源分类: VIP精选
教程分类: 材质渲染 » 材质进阶 » 二维卡通
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: -
1.png
Since presenting for MAXON at NAB 2014, I’ve received a bunch of requests asking me to go further in depth on how I used the Cel Shader in a client spot in my presentation.  In this tutorial, I’ll show you just that:  how to create and apply a cool, stylistic, flat, illustrative 2D look to 3D objects in Cinema 4D. We will achieve this look by using the often overlooked Cel Shader & Spline Shader. Learning how to leverage C4D in your 2D workflow is critical when it comes to saving time creating elements and animating. If you’ve ever tried to make something look 3D with 2D objects, you know how painstaking it can be to sell the 3D depth using flat layers.  I’ll also show how you can use the Cel Shader to apply shadows to objects with 100% luminance.  One final note, be sure when you render to turn up the Anti-Aliasing settings as well as using a sharper Filter than Animation; such as Cubic (Still Image) or Sync so you have nice crisp edges in your animation to sell the 2D style.
Here’s the tutorial I mention in this video that shows you how to create the text material using a Spline Shader that is applied on the ribbon element:
自从提出MAXON在NAB 2014,我已经收到了一大堆的请求,要求我去做进一步的深入研究如何使用细胞着色在我介绍客户现场。在本教程中,我会告诉你的是:如何创建和使用一个凉爽,文体,平坦,说明2D看3D对象在Cinema 4D。我们将实现这一期望利用经常被忽视的着色和着色细胞样条。学习如何利用你的2D工作流关键C4d在谈到节约时间创建元素和动画。如果你曾经尝试用二维物体做看3D,你知道如何辛苦可以出售3D深度采用平层。我还将向您展示如何使用细胞着色应用阴影100%亮度的物体。最后一点,确保当你渲染打开抗锯齿设置,以及使用一个比动画更清晰的滤波器;如立方(静止图像)或同步,所以你有很好的清晰的边缘,在你的动画中出售的2D风格。
这个c4d教程属于材质渲染、材质进阶、二维卡通分类,教程语言为英文,有工程或源文件素材,使用自带标准渲染器录制。当前资源为VIP精选素材,由本站设计师80年代的白衬衫于2015-4-11 17:25分享,学习更多cinema4d软件关于此类教程内容,可以通过本网站教程列表上方的分类信息工具进行筛选支持英文教程查询。
这里的教程中我提到的这个视频,向你展示了如何使用一个样条的材质,适用于带状元素创建的文本材料:

C4D 二维卡通风格动画训练教程Using the Cel Shader to Apply an Illustrative 2D ... 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图