C4D教程
资源分类: VIP精选
教程分类: 物理模拟 » 模拟标签
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: -
1.png
R14动力学气球飘扬教程Creating Dynamic Balloons With New Aerodynamics & Morph Camera in Cinema 4D R14
The Cinema 4D R14 demo has been out for a few days now, so hopefully you’ve had a chance to check it out!   Coinciding with the demo being released, I’m releasing my first R14 related tutorial on one of my favorite new R14 features, Aerodynamics.  With the new Aerodynamics function, Rigid and Softbody objects can now interact according to their aerodynamic shape with all of the particle modifiers such as Wind, Turbulence, and Gravity.  So a balloons shape will be taken into account when floating about when a wind object is applied to it and not just float linearly.  In this tutorial, I’ll be going over all the settings to recreate a balloon being blown around realistically in a gust of wind and along the way show off some of the other R14 features such as the Morph Camera.
C4D R14的演示已经出来几天了,所以希望你有机会看看!与被释放的演示之际,我发布一个我最喜欢的新功能,R14,空气动力学我的第一R14的相关教程。与新的空气动力学功能,刚性和Softbody对象现在可以根据它们的气动外形与所有粒子改性剂如风,湍流,和重力的相互作用。所以浮动时大约当风力对象被施加到它,而不是只是漂浮线性一个气球形状将被考虑进去。在本教程中,我会去对所有的设置重新创建一个气球被吹各地切实在一阵风一路上炫耀一些其他R14的功能,如变形相机。
R14动力学气球飘扬教程 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图