C4D教程
资源分类: VIP精选
教程分类: 材质渲染 » 材质进阶 » 二维卡通
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: LL201711011501
2016917-122947.jpg
这个c4d教程属于材质渲染、材质进阶、二维卡通分类,教程语言为英文,无工程或源文件素材,使用自带标准渲染器录制。当前资源为VIP精选素材,由本站设计师玄语于2016-9-17 12:31分享,学习更多cinema4d软件关于此类教程内容,可以通过本网站教程列表上方的分类信息工具进行筛选支持英文教程查询。
In this tutorial I'm going to show you how you can use Cinema 4D and Sketch and Toon to apply the popular line art styles to your 3D objects. Sketch and Toon is a fairly deep module in C4D but I'll cover all you need to know to be able to achieve this line art style look. I'll show you everything from how to flatly texture your object to how to apply strokes to your objects and even splines. I'll also demonstrate how to use Sketch Style Tags to be able to apply specific styles and sketch materials to individual objects in your scene.
Watch full tutorial & download project file here:
eyedesyn.com/creating-line-art-animations-using-cinema-4ds-sketch-and-toon/
Learn more about Sketch Style Tags in this tutorial:
eyedesyn.com/using-sketch-style-tags-in-cinema-4d/#comment-1905288475
Don't have Sketch and Toon with your version of Cinema 4D? Check out my other tutorial on how to create Line Art using Cinema 4D Lite, Cineware, and After Effects:
eyedesyn.com/creating-line-art-animations-using-cinema-4d-lite-cineware-and-after-effects
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/eyedesyn
Check out my other tutorials at eyedesyn.com
C4D素描卡通材质的2维箱子教程 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图