教程分类: 材质渲染 » 材质进阶 » 综合/其他
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: -
image.png
今天,我想看看一个超级简单的方法,我们可以创建这种有趣的自拍样式反射。
使用Cinema 4D可以达到什么样的效果?
在开始之前,将需要某种类型的反射球,但现在很不幸,我没有一个好用的vfx chome球-但是我所说谎的只是这个坏男孩,谦虚的圣诞摆设-它不是完美,表面有点粗糙,但我认为它也许可以解决问题!
接下来我们跑到外面去,我只是用我的iPhone抓了这个家伙-我试图尽可能地接近以最大化分辨率,因为我们将使用这张图像进行反射。

Today I wanted to take a look at a super easy way we can create this fun selfie style reflection.

I was inspired to have a go at this after been a long time fan of the incredible work by the artist know as Fanakapan - If you don’t know who he is, his instagram bio reads ‘the pioneer of balloon Graff’ and I think that sums his work up perfectly. Not only is his stuff wildly creative but his ability to capture reflections is just mind blowing - and this is all by hand. Insane.

So I was inspired to see what sort or results we could achieve using cinema 4D!
Before we start I figured we we’re going to need some sort of reflective ball, now unfortunately I don't have a nice vfx chome ball handy - but what I did have lying about was this badboy, the humble christmas bauble - its not perfect, the surface is a little rough but I thought it might just be able to do the trick!
Next we ran outside and I snapped this guy just using my iPhone - I tried to get as close as possible to maximise the resolution because we are going to use this image for our reflections.

C4D超高清分辨率反射材质高级教程 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图