模型分类: 科幻
文件格式: C4D 
工程细节: 材质  
含渲染器: 软件自带 
检索码: -
1.png

C4D原子阵列工程文件 Recreate the Atom Array with a Cloner
C4D atomic array the Atom project file Recreate Array with a Cloner
I teach a few classes at FXPHD and one question I had today was about using the Cinema4D Atom Array and how to have individual control over the spheres.
I teach a few classes at FXPHD and one question I had today was about using the Cinema4D Atom Array and how to have individual control over the spheres.
I rebuilt the Atom Array using a couple of Cloner Objects. The first Cloner adds a Sphere to each Vertex of the object I’m cloning onto. The second Cloner Object adds a Cylinder to each edge of the object I’m cloning onto. The trick here is to use the Edge Scale parameter in the Cloner Object. This allows you to scale the clones to fit the length of the edge. You can also offset the clones for some interesting effect.
I rebuilt the Atom Array using a couple of Cloner Objects. The first Cloner adds a Sphere to each Vertex of the object I 'm cloning onto. The second Cloner Object adds a Cylinder to each edge of the object I' m cloning onto. The trick here is to use the Edge Scale parameter in the Cloner Object. This allows you to scale the clones to fit the length of the edge. You can also offset the clones for some interesting effect.

C4D原子阵列工程文件 Recreate the Atom Array with a Cloner 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图