动画电影分镜到合成流程教程  [复制链接]

CG教程 2016-09-12 15:00 发布

版权归原作者所有,仅供交流学习,禁止商业使用!
CG教程
软件格式: 其他软件 
工程文件:
语言类型: 英文/其他
检索码: -
01. Intro - How to Make an Animated Movie (a general roundup)_20160908224037.JPG

01. Intro - How to Make an Animated Movie (a general roundup)_20160908224108.JPG

12. Lighting and Rendering (part 2)_20160908224238.JPG
官网:http://www.skillshare.com/classe ... ted-Movie/954089074
SkillShare - How to Make an Animated Movie

Hello Skillshare students!

I’m Morr, I’m an animator and filmmaker. I’m the founder of Bloop Animation, an animation learning blog / YouTube channel.

In the past year I have made an animated short film and documented the entire process with detailed video tutorials and articles on the website. Today, especially for Skillshare students, I’m bringing all the information and content of my work process together as one complete course for free.

In the course I’ll take you step by step through the entire creation process. From coming up with ideas to exporting the final film.

I’ll explain how I modeled the characters, how I rigged them, my animation process, color correction, editing and even sound design.

These videos were originally released on the Bloop YouTube channel and will say stuff like “subscribe” at the end of them, which obviously you can’t do through this site, BUT I invite you to follow the channel at youtube.com/bloopanimation and watch our many other videos and tutorials about the making of animation.

Also check out the website at bloopoanimation.com for more articles, recommended products and books for animators, demo reel guidelines and our famous Animators beginners guide.

I hope you'll enjoy this course, but more than that I hope it will inspire you to make the film you always wanted to make. Have fun!
我尿素氮等指标,我是一个漫画家和电影制片人。我BLOOP动画,动画学习博客/ YouTube频道的创始人。

在过去的一年里我已经做了动画短片并记录在网站上详细的视频教程和文章的整个过程。今天,尤其是对学生Skillshare,我把所有的信息和内容,我的工作流程一起作为免费的完整的课程。

在过程中,我会带你逐步完成整个创建过程的一步。从想出创意到出口的最后一部电影。

我将解释我是如何建模的人物,我怎么操纵他们,我的动画过程中,色彩校正,编辑,甚至声音设计。

这些视频最初发布在BLOOP YouTube频道和会说的东西,如“订阅”在他们的最后,这显然无法通过这个网站做的,但我请你跟随在youtube.com/bloopanimation渠道和观看有关动画的制作我们的许多其他视频和教程。

还检查了在bloopoanimation.com的网站,了解更多文章,推荐产品和书籍的动画,演示辘准则和我国著名的动画制作初学者指南。

我希望你会喜欢这门课程,但更重要的是我希望它会激励你,让你一直想拍电影。玩的开心!

动画电影分镜到合成流程教程 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图