C4D教程
资源分类: VIP精选
教程分类: 建模/绑定 » 角色建模
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: QL220418T-10
10.jpg
这个c4d教程属于建模/绑定、角色建模分类,教程语言为英文,无工程或源文件素材,使用自带标准渲染器录制。当前资源为VIP精选素材,由本站设计师admin于2022-5-2 07:55分享,学习更多cinema4d软件关于此类教程内容,可以通过本网站教程列表上方的分类信息工具进行筛选支持英文教程查询。
皮克斯的“怪兽大学”即将在本月上映,每个人都有巨大的眼球在他们的头脑。在这个中级/高级教程我走你通过建筑和纹理浮动眼球在CINEMA 4D R14工作室只使用照明和纹理创建完全在C4D零插件的步骤。这一次获得相当复杂的叠层和面具,所以你可能想滚出去你的记事本和悬停暂停按钮。
另外值得一提的;它是太涉及教程的长度,但你可以尝试复制并粘贴到材质编辑器的位移通道的血管通道,并添加子聚位移静脉隆起下巩膜表面。我这样做效果的缩略图。我试着把它粘贴到一个颠簸的通道,但细节太精细,结果是不太理想的。你也将需要增加hypernurb水平得到了很好的效果,然后渲染时间跳跃的指数,但它看起来更酷。
Pixar’s "Monsters University" is coming to theaters this month and everyone has giant eyeballs on their minds. In this intermediate/advanced tutorial I walk you through the steps of building and texturing a floating eyeball in Cinema 4D r14 Studio using nothing but lighting and textures created entirely within C4D with zero plugins. This one gets fairly complex with layer stacks and masks, so you might want to get out your notepads and hover over the pause button.
Also worth mentioning; it was too involved for the length of the tutorial, but you can try to copy and paste the blood vessel channel into the displacement channel of the material editor and add sub-poly displacement so the veins bulge off the surface of the sclera. I did this effect for the thumbnail image. I tried to paste it into a bump channel but the detail was too fine and the results were less than desirable. You will also need to increase the hypernurb levels to get good results, and then the render time jumps exponentially, but it looks even cooler.
翻译很蛋疼,不过大概能看明白什么意思
C4D写实三维眼球眼睛瞳孔虹膜建模纹理渲染教程 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图