工程细节: 材质 
含渲染器: 软件自带 
检索码: QL202110121548
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
这种苔藓物种的分散资产套件允许创建复杂的苔藓表面。为了营造自然般的外观,我加入了七种不同的物种和石头。一个典型的用例是您将包含的 Moss_ScatterElements 作为资产加载以将它们作为实例粒子发射或使用任何其他技术将它们作为实例散布。包含的 Forrest 场景已准备好在 Blender Cycles 中渲染,在这里我通过程序分发了 Moss Scatter Elements。使用此技术将为您节省大量内存,当然,您也可以自由地从中构建独特的网格。正如您在预览中看到的那样,我添加了一些现成的石头和苔藓补丁,这些都是高多边形,旨在轻松地为您的场景提供独特的触感。Stones 也包含在低多边形变体中。您应该能够使用内置人口工具在游戏引擎中使用苔藓散布元素和低多边形石头。由于苔藓和石头仅基于两种 PBR 材料,因此您可以轻松自定义它们。我包括了 4k 和 2k 纹理集,石头甚至有 8k,还包括两个 HDR 环境。
This scatter asset kit of moss species allows for the creation of complex mossy surfaces. For a nature-like look I included seven different species and stones. A typical use case is that you load the included Moss_ScatterElements as assets to emit them as instanced particles or use any other technique to scatter them around as instances. The included Forrest scene is ready to render in Blender Cycles, here I distributed the Moss Scatter Elements via procedurals. Using this technique will save you a lot of memory, of course, you are free to build unique meshes from it too. I included some ready populated stones and moss patches as you can see in the previews, those are high poly and meant to give a unique touch to your scenes without much effort. The Stones are included as a low poly variant too. You should be able to use the Moss Scatter Elements and low poly stones in game engines with the built in population tools. Since the moss and stones are based on only two PBR materials you can easily customize them. I included 4k and 2k texture sets, the stones even come in 8k, two HDR Environments are included too.
丛林C4D苔藓和石头岩石模型 Moss 7 Species and Stones 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图