C4D教程
资源分类: VIP精选
教程分类: 建模/绑定 » 普通建模
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: -
1.png
这个c4d教程属于建模/绑定、普通建模分类,教程语言为英文,无工程或源文件素材,使用自带标准渲染器录制。当前资源为VIP精选素材,由本站设计师80年代的白衬衫于2015-4-17 17:35分享,学习更多cinema4d软件关于此类教程内容,可以通过本网站教程列表上方的分类信息工具进行筛选支持英文教程查询。
After one of my commenters requested a tutorial on the creation of this cushion, I started thinking about how to go about doing this.
Unfortunately a lot of folks request tutorials on topics too broad or lengthy for me to cover in a simple one-screencast sitting, but the Papasan request was manageable. My commenter’s request was simple and to the point.

Below is my rushed attempt at that screencast. I’m not one for making excuses, but I had to plan this around my new life of taking care of a newborn. My daughter is about 5 weeks old and my schedule recently is pretty crazy. I basically have to grab the computer when I can and thankfully, I had that opportunity today.
Below is the screencast; I hope it’s helpful!

经过我的评论者有一个请求一个教程创建这个气垫,我就开始思考如何去这样做。

不幸的是,很多人的要求,主题过于宽泛或冗长的我在一个简单的截屏坐覆盖教程,但Papasan要求是可控的。我的评论者的要求很简单,重点突出。

下面是我赶到尝试的截屏。我不是一个为找借口,但我不得不计划在围绕我的新的采取了新生儿护理生活。我的女儿是5周大,我的日程安排最近很疯狂。我基本上时,我可以抢电脑,幸运的是,我今天有这样的机会。

C4D沙发椅子靠垫建模教程Papasan Chair Cushion Walkthrough 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图