资源分类: VIP精选
教程分类: 材质渲染 » 材质进阶 » 二维卡通
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: -
1.jpg

2.gif
In this tutorial I’m going to show you a really cool workflow for morphing between splines using Cinema 4D.  This kind of spline morphing animation is awesome for using in conjunction your 2D workflow in After Effects by applying a Cel Shader material to your splines.  The nice thing about using the Cel Shader or just flat colors in the Luminance channel of your material is that when you use Cineware, these type of scenes render out super fast as a Cineware layer in After Effects because you’re not doing heavy shadow or shading calculations.  So to begin, I’ll go over the thinking behind the method I chose and how to achieve a nice, smooth spline morph.  Then, I’ll show you how I build a spline that is able to be affected by effectors to morph from one spline shape to another.  I’ll demonstrate how to use the Inheritance Effector to achieve this morph and ways to make your morph look super sexy and bouncy!  Finally, I’ll show you an alternate method of using MoSplines to morph and the shortcomings of going that route.

Here’s one of my previous tutorials that shows you how to create the 2D illustrative materials using the Cel Shader that I’m using for the objects in this tutorial:
C4D 二维卡通风格动画训练教程How to Morph Between Splines in Cinema 4D 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图