教程分类: 影视栏包 » 栏目包装
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: QL202009011504
image.png
image.png

如何使用Cinema 4D和Photoshop制作横幅!
展示如何使用Cinema 4D和Photoshop制作自己的横幅!本横幅教程适用于初学者或高级平面设计师。我在此横幅中使用的所有内容(材料除外)均可免费下载!项目文件(C4D文件和PSD文件)已包括在内,因此请检查下面的链接!使用CInema 4D和Photoshop制作此横幅需要很长时间,因此我真的希望你们喜欢我使用Cinema 4D和Photoshop制作的完整横幅教程!如果您对如何使用C4D和Photoshop制作此横幅广告有任何疑问,请随时提出!如果您喜欢本横幅教程或横幅的外观,请确保点击喜欢!让我知道您希望我在C4D或PS中制作其他哪些Banner教程!我真的希望你们发现这个横幅教程很有用,因为强烈要求这种横幅样式,并且我很抱歉这个横幅教程发布得太晚了……了解如何制作一个横幅这样他们就可以学习如何使用Cinema 4D和Photoshop制作横幅广告!

How to make a banner with Cinema 4D and Photoshop!
Today I show you guys how you can make your very own banner with Cinema 4D and Photoshop! This banner tutorial is for beginners or advanced graphic designers. Everything I use in this banner (except materials) are FREE to download! The project files (C4D file and PSD file) are included so check the link below! This banner took a very long time to make with CInema 4D and Photoshop so I really hope you guys enjoy this Full Banner Tutorial I made using Cinema 4D and Photoshop! If you guys have any questions regrading how to make this banner with C4D and Photoshop please feel free to ask! If you guys like this Banner tutorial or how the banner looks then please make sure to drop a like! Let me know what other Banner Tutorials you guys would like me to make in C4D or PS! I really hope you guys found this banner tutorial helpful as this banner style was highly requested and I apologize that this banner tutorial came out late... if you guys read this then please share this video on how to make a benner with other graphic designers so they can learn how to make a Banner with Cinema 4D and Photoshop!

如何使用Cinema 4D和Photoshop制作文字LOGO横幅教程 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图