教程分类: 电商设计 » 字体设计
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: CN200629T-36
36.jpg

36-2.jpg
C4D二维鞋带材质缠绕文字教程
Hey guys, Sean Dove here - Today is going to be less tutorial, and more having a play!
This is something I've told myself I want to do more of, exploring new techniques, stepping outside my comfort zone, potentially failing a lot but hopefully learning by doing! The idea of play and being less concerned on achieving a prefect outcome is what being a creative is all about, and its what original drew me to pursue a career that would allow me to be creative.
When I think of creatives that have managed to continue this sense of play and integrate that with successful creative careers the first that come to my mind are FOREALS founders, Benjamin Simon and Dirk Schuster.
These guys clearly love what they do and it shows through their tongue in cheek creative right through to their playful language as a self proclaimed ‘Non-award-winning design studio’.They recently participated in 36 Days of Type, which is an open call to all creatives to creative a letter a day working through the entire alphabet, and each day they blew me away! They made this mixed media series combining 3D letters with illustrative details - details they actually hand drew. I know, crazy.
They really inspired me and made me want to try achieve this mixed media inspired look. Now, my drawing skills are no where near the level reached by the guys at FOREAL, we did get some Wacom tablets in at work so I will practice, but for now I thought id try using the sketch and toon renderer inside Cinema 4D to see if I can get close.
This is something I don’t have a lot of experience with so I thought what better way to start this whole idea of play with.
Lets jump in!
C4D二维鞋带材质缠绕文字教程 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图