插件分类: 预设
使用教程: 无教程
支持(高版本请自测): R15 R16 R17 R18 R19 R20 R21 S22 R23 R24 R25 R26 
支持语言: 英文 
支持系统: PC MAC 
出现位置: 其他 
检索码: -
image.png
Hey people.  Here is a Cinema4D camera rig that I use at home and at work. I built this thing to share with my coworkers, but then I thought, “why not share with everyone?”  Rather than create your camera rigs from scratch each time, bring in this rig and you’re good to go! No more making groups and adding protection tags and all that BS. It’s not a perfect rig, but it is versatile enough for most of your day-to-day needs.

I built in a handful of features, like an Align-to-spline tag that lets you drag in any spline that you create- so you can have better control over your camera movement, and be more ambitions with camera moves without having to make changes in the graph editor.

This file comes with C4D’s built-in Motion Camera feature, which is linked to the main camera. The Motion Camera adds handheld shake and walking movement and other things that are neat.

The camera has built-in wire controls, so you can just grab them in the viewport instead of the hierarchy. Now you can minimize your camera group and keep that object hierarchy less cluttered.  If you don’t like the wire controls, turn them off in the object tab with the control selected.
大家好这是我在家和工作中使用的Cinema4D相机装置。我建立了这个东西与同事共享,但是后来我想:“为什么不与所有人共享?”不必每次都从头创建相机装备,而带来这个装备,您就可以开始了!不再需要进行分组,添加保护标签和所有BS。它不是一个完美的装备,但是它具有足够的多功能性,可以满足您的大多数日常需求。

我建立了一些功能,例如Align-to-spline标签,可让您拖移所创建的任何样条线-这样,您可以更好地控制相机的运动,并在无需进行更改的情况下更灵活地使用相机在图形编辑器中。

该文件具有C4D的内置运动相机功能,该功能链接到主相机。运动摄像机增加了手持式摇动和步行运动以及其他整洁的东西。

相机具有内置的线控,因此您只需在视口中抓取它们即可,而不是层次结构。现在,您可以最小化摄像机组,并使该对象层次结构更混乱。如果您不喜欢导线控件,请在对象选项卡中将其选中,然后将其关闭。

C4D导轨摄像机绑定预设 ACW_CAMERA_RIG 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图