C4D教程
资源分类: 免费资源
教程分类: 物理模拟 » Xpresso
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: -
234550wpq99ad9k1x4dxpa.jpg
XP调整样条教程Align to spline is no doubt an expression that most Cinema 4D artists will have used at some time or another. The problem with the built in expression is that it is clamped and you can only animate the position parameter from 0% to 100%. If you want the object to loop or wrap around the spline it is not so simple.
对齐曲线无疑是一个表达式,大多数CINEMA 4D的艺术家将用在某个时间。与内置的表达问题是卡只能动画的位置参数从0%到100%。如果你想要的物体的循环或包绕花键就不是那么简单。
There are other solutions available within the application, you could use MoGraph and clone onto a spline. Then use the offset parameter. However in this tutorial, I show you how to build a loopable align to spline expression using just Xpresso. The advantage here is you can use this setup with the most basic install of Cinema4D and also the object is still in it’s original state as it hasn’t been passed through a generator.
还有其他的解决方案可在应用程序中,您可以使用Mograph克隆到一个样条。然后用偏移参数。然而在本教程中,我向您展示了如何构建一个loopable对齐只使用XPresso样条函数表达式。这里的好处是你可以使用这个设置最基本的安装Cinema4D以及对象仍然是在它的原始状态,因为它没有被通过一个发电机。
I show you how to include a tangential option and the addition of a pop-up menu to define the axis you would like to align.
我告诉你如何包括切线选项的弹出菜单定义轴要对齐的加入。
Anyway enough of my waffle. Check out the tutorial below or click through and watch it over on the helloluxx channel on Vimeo
无论如何,足够我胡扯。看看下面的教程或点击观看了在Vimeo helloluxx通道
XP调整样条教程 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图