使用教程: 无教程
支持(高版本请自测): R13 R14 R15 R16 R17 
支持语言: 汉化 
支持系统: PC 
出现位置: 插件菜单 
检索码: CN201809110100

1.jpg
XX者:
This is the last version I will release. The newer versions eat up too much of my time.
这是我将发布的最后一个版本。新版本的吃了我太多的时间。
Small Note: There is a buggy feature where when you use the Generator and select Straight Clone and Draw Mode to Particles Only and press play you WILL crash, so don't do that

插件和帮助文档均以汉化
小提示:有一个bug,当你使用发电机和选择直接克隆和绘制模式粒子和新闻活动你会崩溃,所以别:P

安装:C4D CTRL+E点击左下角打开配置文件夹,将插件复制到此目录下的plugs文件夹下即可,x-particles.lib4d放在library\browser文件夹下,重启C4D会提示155行有错误,不用理会,开启软件后会提示更新,点击离开,切记不要更新!

X-Particles是一个令人难以置信的强大的粒子系统,允许用户创建流体,粒子油漆等等。X-Particles允许精确控制粒子的几乎所有参数使用问题和行动。它不使用标准的CINEMA 4D 粒子发射器或Thinking Particles思维粒子,还有Xpresso。X-Particles 2.5被提名为2014年3D World CG Awards 2014(三维世界CG大奖),这是值得祝贺的事情,也是众望所归。

*R18下本插件菜单栏有显示但打不开,启动有错误提示
2.1版本新特点:

In the Freeze action, a Freeze modifier can now be turned on or off for any particle, as with other actions controlling modifiers.

Added ability to turn off drawing the emitter shape in the editor

Added ability to emit from polygon object edges.

Added new ‘Sub-Folder’ object and a button to create one to all folder nulls.

New connection mode – ‘Cluster’- in the Trail object.

New ‘Box’ particle display mode.

Added ability to turn off Sprite or Generator object generated geometry in the editor and back on to render, speeding up scene caching.

Added ability to trigger actions from the Change Group modifier when the particle group is changed.

Added ring emission mode to the circle emitter.

Added multishader compatibility to the Sprite object.

Added a gradient to distribute particle groups in the emitter.

New controls added to the Rotator modifier to allow accel/decel of angular velocity.

New trigger mode added to the emitter and Change Emitter action.

In the Rotator modifier, actions can be triggered when a particle reaches escape velocity.

The Scale modifier can now scale the particle radius as an alternative to scaling geometry.

This is the last version I will release. The newer versions eat up too much of my time.

X-Particles 2.1粒子插件中文汉化版汉化BUG修复版
https://www.c4dcn.com/thread-5586.html
英文原版下载

X-Particles 2.1粒子插件中文汉化版 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图