资源分类: VIP精选
教程分类: 物理模拟 » 布料
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: LL201711020002
How-to-Use-the-Jiggle-Deformer-for-Cloth-Simulations-in-Cinema-4D-1.jpg

How-to-Use-the-Jiggle-Deformer-for-Cloth-Simulations-in-Cinema-4D-2.jpg
在本教程中,我将进一步阐述的惊人的真棒Cinema 4D Jiggle变形器的优点,以及如何使用它的布料模拟。 首先,我将给你一个例子,你可以创建像我的金属布动画,以及如何使用它更实用的东西,如布横幅或旗帜,我将在本教程中演示。 通过使用Jiggle Deformer falloff,我将讨论如何使用falloffs甚至重量映射来作为Cloth Belts,以便您可以控制几何图形的哪些部分获得类似模拟的布料,这个c4d教程属于物理模拟、布料分类,教程语言为英文,无工程或源文件素材,使用自带标准渲染器录制。当前资源为VIP精选素材,由本站设计师admin于2016-12-14 09:00分享,学习更多cinema4d软件关于此类教程内容,可以通过本网站教程列表上方的分类信息工具进行筛选支持英文教程查询。
In this tutorial, I’m going to further expound on the virtues of the amazingly awesome Cinema 4D Jiggle Deformer and how you can use it for cloth simulations. First, I’ll show you an example of things you can create like my metal cloth animation as well as how you can use it for more practical things like a cloth banner or flag as I’ll demonstrate in this tutorial. By using the Jiggle Deformer falloff, I’ll discuss how you can use the falloffs and even weight maps to act like Cloth Belts so you can control which parts of your geometry get cloth like simulations applied to it and which don’t

C4D Jiggle变形器布料模拟实例教程 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图