渲染器: Arnold 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: LL201711011445
ArnoldTestScene1.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg
想看到Nick和阿诺德第一次看克里斯吗?我也做了。
这段视频需要一段背部的故事。大约一个星期前,尼克和克里斯给了我和希望快速贯穿Solid Angle的阿诺德渲染器是所有关于。我要做一个快速的视频聊天,通过运行的基础,那么我们的思想,让我们记录和分享它!
所以这个视频就是我们记录的Nick和克里斯获得了他们的第一个介绍阿诺德渲染。让我来说明这一点的强制性,“我不工作的坚实的角度,也不是我一个专家的任何手段”的**。我只是喜欢这个产品,因为我也喜欢辛烷值,物理,等等。
一如既往,如果我作出任何陈述或你有什么覆盖一个更简单的方法,请让我知道在下面的评论。我喜欢得到有益的意见!
另外,任何结论之前,得跳了起来,知道我们在GSG相信探索和学习很多不同的渲染器。我们相信这是我们的工作给您带来最相关的工具和培训。我们希望你喜欢这个坦率的介绍阿诺德。
我们还包括场景文件,用于视频(减去Buddah模型)。
这个c4d教程属于材质渲染、材质进阶、综合/其他分类,教程语言为英文,有工程或源文件素材,使用Arnold渲染器录制。当前资源为VIP精选素材,由本站设计师bluewave75于2016-9-14 11:30分享,学习更多cinema4d软件关于此类教程内容,可以通过本网站教程列表上方的分类信息工具进行筛选支持英文教程查询。
学习阿诺德与乍得艾希礼的基本知识。
这是阿诺德的时间了。回头到我们的网站下载阿诺德的场景文件。(场景文件包含在视频教程里面了)
Want to see Nick and Chris look at Arnold for the first time? I did too.
This video needs a bit of a back story. About a week ago Nick and Chris reached out to me and wanted a quick run-through of what Solid Angle’s Arnold renderer was all about. I was going to do a quick vid chat and run them through the basics, then we thought, LETS RECORD AND SHARE IT!
So this video is literally us recording Nick and Chris getting their very first introduction to the Arnold renderer. Let me preface this with the obligatory , “I do not work for Solid Angle, nor am I an expert by any means” statement. I simply enjoy the product as I also enjoy Octane, Physical, etc etc.
As always, if I make any misstatements or you have an easier method for anything covered, please let me know in the comments below.  I LOVE getting helpful comments!
Also, before any conclusions get jumped to, know that we here at GSG believe in exploring and learning many different renderers. We believe it is our JOB to bring you the most relevant tools and training. We hope you enjoy this candid introduction to Arnold.
Get a free trial of Arnold here.
We’ve also included the scene file that was used in the video (minus the Buddah model).
GSG教程:学习阿诺德的基本知识 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图