C4D教程
资源分类: VIP精选
教程分类: 建模/绑定 » 绑定蒙皮
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: -
1.JPG
在本教程中,我会向您展示一个工作流程我用轻松地创建一个简单的卡通臂腿IK钻机向您介绍到的Cinema 4D索具的世界。普通IK钻机在肘部和人物的双膝微屈尖锐的,它很难得到平滑的弯曲像一个卡通人物。首先,我将通过介绍你两类钻机开始了,FK(正向运动学)和IK(反向运动学)。然后,我将演示如何建立我的简单的IK钻机钻机我的汉堡包字符胳膊和腿和连接它们的身体。最后,我将演示如何使用姿态变形动画你的角色包的教程。如果你不熟悉的姿态变形,一定要看看我的教程我如何用它来从大英雄6动画大白!
这个c4d教程属于建模/绑定、绑定蒙皮分类,教程语言为英文,无工程或源文件素材,使用自带标准渲染器录制。当前资源为VIP精选素材,由本站设计师admin于2016-7-20 20:05分享,学习更多cinema4d软件关于此类教程内容,可以通过本网站教程列表上方的分类信息工具进行筛选支持英文教程查询。

In this tutorial, I’m going to introduce you to the world of rigging in Cinema 4D by showing you a workflow I use to easily create a simple cartoonish arm & leg IK rig.  Normal IK rigs bend sharp at the elbow and knees of characters but it’s hard to get a smooth bend like a cartoon character.  First, I’ll start out by introducing you the two types of rigs, FK (Forward Kinematics) and IK (Inverse Kinematics).   Then I’ll demonstrate how I set up my simple IK rig to rig my hamburger characters arms & legs and connecting them to the body.  Finally, I’ll wrap up the tutorial by showing you how to use Pose Morph to animate your character.  If you’re not familiar with Pose Morph, be sure to check out my tutorial on how I used it to animate Baymax from Big Hero 6!  Want to see more character animation tutorials or more rigging?  Let me know by posting in the comments!
C4D Q版汉堡包和热狗绑定动画教程 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图