支持(高版本请自测): R12 R13 R14 R15 R16 R17 
支持语言: 英文 
支持系统: PC MAC 
出现位置: 插件菜单 
检索码: -
1.png
Skinprops I-Ogre v2p3 031911 Incl KG MUS3
Changes:
After a very long time, the I/Ogre plugin is finally available for Cinema 4D R12 (!).

I/Ogre is a Game-Oriented Content Creation plugin, providing Import/Export (focused on rigged / animated figures) for several game-related file formats (Ogre3D .mesh/.skeleton/.material, VALVe:Source Engine .smd files, MilkShape3D .ms3d and now includes a Blizzard .m3 file Import module as well).

This update includes separate builds for R10, R11, R11.5 & R12, so be sure to download the correct version. There was an (un-announced) "v2.2" posted for the past few days, but this update fixes a few things from that version, so if you already downloaded that, you'll want to get this update.

v2.3

New Features:
Added support for my up-coming xAlpha Channel Shader (to get texture filename).
Added code to allow mesh/primitive objects within Skeletal Hiearchy.
Related to the above, if any mesh within the figure (including within the Skeletal Hiearchy) has no weight tag, the mesh itself is now treated as a bone and the vertices of that mesh are bound to this new bone (all vertices get 1.0 weighting to the bone).
Fixes / mods:
Fixed Ogre3D exported animation (scale) key records to be 'absolute' (instead of delta) values.
Fixed "missing faces" bug if multiple Texture Tags on same mesh used same Material.
Finally fixed UV-Baking to correctly handle offset/scaling from Texture Tag.
During Import (at least for Ogre3D .mesh files), the UVWTag is now added first (right-most tag).
Changed 'default' Material color value to the blue-grey that R12 uses.
v2.2

[NOTE: The primary changes for this version were the massive changes required for R11.5 & R12 compatibility. There were several (unpublished) intermediate versions along the course of development towards a working the R11.5 / R12 plugin, but all those changes, fixes and/or additions were back-fitted into the R10+ & (new) R11 builds as well... some of the 'fixes' listed below may or may not be relevent to the previously published v1.5 R10+ version (they may be fixes to one of the intermediate versions), but the changes listed below include all changes since v1.5]

New Features:
Added (simplistic) .material file export for Ogre3D.
Added support for Maxon License Server.
Added new "Figure Normalizer" plugin - to generate mesh-spanning smooth Vertex Normals (see the Revision History section of the included .pdf file for brief docs)
Added new (BETA / as-is) "Blizzard .m3 file Import" module. [NOTE: The .m3 Import module is being included as a bonus/as-is feature - There are no current plans to develop a .m3 'Export' module. While it's had fairly extensive testing on the PC (specifically, R12, 64bit), it has not been tested in any other configuration (most specifically, on the Mac).
Fixes / mods:
Added support for Ogre3D 'singleton' section records.
Fixed 'Animation' Export (R12 only issue?) for all modules.
Fixed keyframe Import for .smd files.
Fixed restframe Import issue for .smd files.
Updated all Import modules to check for and eliminate degenerate triangles.
Cleaned up Animation Import for all modules to be more consistant (removed cross-animation contamination).
Beefed up Animation Export support for various scaling issues (Ogre3D files now contain 'scale' records).
Fixed keyframe bug in all Export modules.
Added additional BoneID count checks for .ms3d file Export (limit is 128 'skinned' bones).
Bone -> Vertex weight-clamping raised from 1% to 1/10th% to handle additional cases.

暂未XX

Skinprops I-Ogre v2p3 031911 Incl KG MUS3 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图