插件分类: 脚本预设
使用教程: 含教程
支持(高版本请自测): R12 R13 R14 R15 R16 R17 R18 R19 R20 R21 S22 R23 R24 R25 R26 
支持语言: 汉化 
支持系统: PC MAC 
出现位置: 脚本菜单 
检索码: -
1.png

Motion Drop is the tool that I wished someone had invented a couple of years ago.
运动下降,我希望有人发明了一个几年前的工具。
It’s capabilities are endless, and the results are amazing!
它的能力是无限的,结果是惊人的!
I’ve been working on this for a while now, and felt like this could be something useful not only for me, but for every motion artist out there.
我一直工作在这一段时间了,觉得这可能是有用的东西不仅是我,但每个运动的艺术家那里。
Have you ever seen those sweeped lines moving around with an organic feel, like if they really had life? Well, to create that effect is nothing new these days. The problem is that it’s a painful process, and the results sometimes end up not being very organic.
你见过那些席卷线绕一个有机的感觉,好像他们真的有生命吗?好的,来创造这些天没有新的效果。问题是,这是一个痛苦的过程,结果有时最终没有被非常有机的。
Motion Drop lets you create up to 6 (I call them Drops) that randomly move around each other.
运动的下降让你创建6个(我叫他们滴),随机移动彼此。
You can change their overall Radius and length (Tail). The Speed in which they move around each other can be set manually, so you can have some Drops flying around faster than others. You can also set the distance from each Drops Generator (starting point) to the previous one and tweak the randomness of each Drop’s movement by changing its Seed.
你可以改变他们的整体长度和半径(尾)。他们在互相走动速度可以手动设置,所以你可以有一些下降大约比别人快飞。您还可以设置距离滴发生器(起点)到前一个和调整每一滴的运动的随机性,通过改变它的种子。
Link them to a spline and animate their position with a pre-built Follow Path function, and add some movement noise by crancking up the Distance, the Speed, and changing the Seed of their Generators.
链接到一个样条和动画的位置预先建立的路径跟踪功能,通过crancking的距离,增加一些运动噪声的速度,并改变他们的生成器的种子。
Add them to a cloner, sit back and enjoy the hypnotising gorgeous effects!
将它们添加到一个克隆,坐享hypnotising华丽的效果!
And guess what, they’re Dynamic! Which means that you can blast cubes and other objects that get in the way of these nasty little Drops.
你猜怎么着,他们的动态!这意味着你可以爆炸的立方体和其他对象,得到这些讨厌的小液滴的方法
This and so much can be done.
这和这么多可以做的。

安装:
将脚本文件夹中的Motion Drop整个文件夹放入C4D脚本目录中参考路径:D:\Program Files\CINEMA 4D R13\library\scripts

C4D脚本预设 运动光线脚本预设汉化版含教程 Motion Drop 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图