渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: -
1.png

2.jpg

3.png

4.png
大家新年快乐!我们踢了2014个全新的超长教程使用C4D版R15。在本演示中几乎所有的东西都应该在R14和R13是可能的。我用在这里就有了新的名称和新的快捷方式的工具,所以不要让你害怕。
在本教程中我给的连接器和弹簧的深入解释和如何正确安装在动态对象以及了解自定义质量和旋转的刚体和碰撞动力学。再加上一个额外的示范家长几何形状复杂求解动力学没有把你的机器抓取简单的代理的形状!这是值得这样的免费教程的价格!
在下半场,我讨论世界空间坐标建模时的重要性,以及如何一点预先计划可以使你的工作比以往更快。看你多快能建立一个比较复杂的模型看上去出参数对象只需几个简单的步骤使用MoGraph克隆,连接对象,对称的物体,锥度变形,和更多。最好的部分是,它是完全可编辑,您可以修改随机块随时得到不同的外表。
在视频我显示我如何快速纹理模型和全局光照渲染设置一个简单的光和HDRI天空的最后一部分。
该项目是更有趣的比我预期的当我第一次想出来的。我惊讶于我做一次我真的开始建立它是多么容易。正如我在本教程开始说,虽然视频几乎一个小时,如果我不解释一切我可以建立和操纵整个模型的动力学非常快。我喜欢听你如何快速的家伙可以建立这样的设置看了视频后。在下面的评论!
C4D假牙建模与动力学弹簧绑定动画教程 - 3D Chattering Toy Teeth
Happy New Year everybody! We're kicking off 2014 with a brand-new super-long tutorial using version R15 of C4D. Pretty much everything in this demo should be possible in R14 and R13. The tools I use here just have new names and new shortcuts, so don't let that scare you.
In this tutorial I give an in-depth explanation of Connectors and Springs and how to properly attach them to Dynamic Objects as well as understanding Custom Mass and Rotation for Rigid Body and Collider Dynamics. PLUS you get an added BONUS demonstration of parenting complex geometry to simple proxy shapes used to solve Dynamics without bringing your machine to a crawl! That's worth the price of this free tutorial alone!
In the second half I discuss the importance of World Space Coordinates while modeling, and how a little planning up front can make your workflow faster than ever. Watch how quickly you can build a rather complex looking model out of parametric objects in just a few easy steps using the MoGraph Cloner, Connect Objects, Symmetry Objects, Taper Deformers, and more. The best part is it's completely editable and you can modify random pieces at any time to get different looks.
In the final part of the video I show how I quickly textured the model and set up a simple light and HDRI sky dome for rendering with Global Illumination.
This project was so much more fun than I anticipated when I first thought it up. I surprised myself at how much easier it was to do once I actually started building it. As I said in the beginning of the tutorial, although the video is almost an hour long, if I wasn't explaining everything I could certainly build and rig this entire model with dynamics very quickly. I'd love to hear how fast you guys can build this setup after watching the video. Post in the comments below!
C4D 假牙模型 Mode Teeth Dentures

C4D假牙建模与动力学弹簧绑定动画教程 - 3D Chattering Toy Teeth 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图