资源分类: VIP精选
教程分类: 建模/绑定 » 绑定蒙皮
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: -
1.png

2.gif
在本教程中,我跟踪我的动画利用姿态变形标记从大英雄6在我的CINEMA 4D教程Baymax Jiggle变形器。如果你不熟悉的姿态变形标记,一定要看看我以前的构成形态的教程可变形物体之间。在本教程中,我将运用姿态变形标记,设置你的姿势,然后如何之间的构成的混合。最后,我会告诉你我是如何使用的光滑变形放松一些几何图形以及微动变形对一些收尾工作。
Watch the full tutorial and download the Baymax Cinema 4D character rig file below. Be sure to share with me whatever cool new dance moves you have Baymax learn by animating him using the Pose Morph tag!
看完整个教程下载Baymax CINEMA 4D的角色绑定文件如下。一定要与我分享什么很酷的新舞步你学习动画他使用Baymax姿态变形标记!
In this tutorial, I follow up on how I animated Baymax from Big Hero 6 in my Cinema 4D Jiggle Deformer tutorial by using the Pose Morph Tag. If you’re not familiar with the Pose Morph Tag, be sure to check out my previous Pose Morph tutorial on how it can be used to morph between objects. In this tutorial, I’ll go over applying the Pose Morph tag, setting up your poses and then how to blend between the poses. Finally, I’ll show you how I used the Smooth Deformer to relax some of the geometry as well as Jiggle Deformers for some finishing touches.
这个c4d教程属于建模/绑定、绑定蒙皮分类,教程语言为英文,无工程或源文件素材,使用自带标准渲染器录制。当前资源为VIP精选素材,由本站设计师80年代的白衬衫于2015-4-11 15:31分享,学习更多cinema4d软件关于此类教程内容,可以通过本网站教程列表上方的分类信息工具进行筛选支持英文教程查询。
C4D大白摇摆绑定动画教程Animating Baymax Using The Cinema 4D Pose Morph Tag 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图