教程分类: 新手入门 » Unknown version
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: CN200409-10
10.jpg
image.png
C4D如何制作属于自己的预设库教程,教程时长23分钟并且提供了样条图案C4D工程供大家练习,教程包含了如何对预设库中的模型制作渲染缩略图。
In this video we will have a look at how we can create large libraries in Cinema 4D and use Mograph to render out an image sequence for the object previews we will add to the library.  
I will use a free plugin called "Batch Rename Objects" by Adam Swaab to make automatic renaming of objects easier. This is a Coffee plugin and will not work in R20 or newer. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be an alternative for this plugin if you are using R20 or R21. Moreover, that free plugin is no longer available for download either.
If you don't have that plugin, you will need to use the C4D naming tool or rename the objects manually. At the time of recording the video I was not aware that the "Batch Rename Objects" plugin is no longer available. I do not explain the use of the C4D naming tool in the video. Sorry about that!!
We will also have a look at how we can create custom preview images by rendering out an image sequence using the Cloner and the Plain effector.

C4D如何制作属于自己的预设库教程 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图