渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 中文/字幕
素材文件:
检索码: CN200127T-48
48.jpg
IHDT映速C4D教程-时尚乐器吉他建模教程
C4D Smooth Subdivision Modeling "Looking for a Dream" Guitar
C4D平滑细分造型“寻找梦想”吉他
Hi everyone, I ’m here to advertise again. In this 10 minute video ad, I will insert an hour and a half C4D modeling tutorial.
大家好,我又来做广告了。在这个10分钟的视频广告中,我将插入一个半小时的C4D建模教程。
I went to "Looking for a Dream" last week and saw that all the five big and three thick guys around were crying unconsciously. I yawned violently, pretending to wipe out the tears from yawning. When I got home, I started C4D and wanted to do something. I found out that I had no clue. Then I immediately started Blizzard.com and went to the Dorado map in the watch to experience the romantic and colorful Mexican culture again.
上周我去看了《寻找梦想》,看到周围五个大个子和三个大个子都在不自觉地哭。我猛地打了个哈欠,假装要把打哈欠的眼泪擦干净。当我回到家,我开始C4D,想做点什么。我发现我不知道。然后,我立即开始了BelZZARD.com,来到手表中的多拉多地图,再次体验到浪漫多彩的墨西哥文化。
After a few rounds, I was inspired. I started C4D again and walked through this tutorial.
几轮之后,我受到鼓舞。我重新开始C4D,并通过本教程。
In this tutorial, by making the main model of the guitar in the 2017 Pixar animation movie "Looking for a Dream", learning the C4D smooth subdivision modeling ideas and processes, as well as the use of some modeling tools, it is suitable for beginners and has certain Use experience friends to expand modeling capabilities. This tutorial does not cover rendering and the production of a few parts.
在本教程中,通过制作2017年皮克斯动画电影《寻找梦想》中吉他的主模型,学习C4D平滑细分的建模思想和过程,以及一些建模工具的使用,适合初学者和有一定使用经验的朋友拓展建模能力。本教程不涉及渲染和几个零件的生成。
IHDT映速C4D时尚乐器吉他建模教程 Guitar Modeling Tutorial 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图