支持语言: 汉化 
支持系统: PC MAC 
出现位置: 插件菜单 
检索码: -

1.jpg
[R14-17pc+mac]C4D压缩对象插件汉化版container-object-v0.3.0

Product Description
产品描述

The Container Object plugin for Cinema 4D allows you to collapse rigs in your object hierarchy and hide them completely from the Objects Manager. You can even Password Protect the Container and load your own Custom Icon.

CINEMA 4D的容器对象插件可以让你崩溃的对象层次结构,钻机和隐藏他们完全从对象管理器。你甚至可以密码保护容器和加载自己的自定义图标

Intro & Installation

Example Scene

示例场景

The following scene file contains a Container Object with a rig hidden in the Object Manager. Try it out now, it work even without the plugin installed!

下面的场景文件包含一个隐藏在对象管理器一台容器对象。尝试一下吧,它的工作,即使没有插件的安装!

示例场景(点击下载).zip (88.06 KB, 下载次数: 8)
You can download the plugin from the GitHub repository. Always choose the latest release and use only the green buttons to download the plugins, as the others will contain only the source code. There may be alpha versions of the plugins which you not need to choose to download unless you want to see what’s coming up in future versions.

你可以从GitHub库下载插件。总是选择最新版本,只使用绿色按钮下载插件,为其他人将只包含源代码。有可能是你不需要选择下载插件alpha版本除非你想看什么在将来的版本来了。

Compatibility
兼容性

The plugin binaries are at least compatible with Cinema 4D R14 to R16 on Windows and Mac OS. If you need the plugin for older versions of Cinema 4D, you need to compile the plugin for yourself. It would be great if you share the binaries with everyone in this case.
插件文件至少兼容CINEMA 4D R14至R16在Windows和MAC OS。如果你需要插件的旧版本的CINEMA 4D的,你需要自己编译插件。如果你在这种情况下,大家共享的二进制文件就好了。
QuickTips
简易贴士

Languages
语言文字

The Plugin is available in German, English, Czech and French language. If you want it in your language, send me the translation and I will integrate it. You can find a table of all the text that is used in the plugin in the *.str files in the container-object/res/strings_XX/ folder.

该插件在德语,英语和法语是可用的,捷克。如果你想在你的语言,给我翻译,我将它。:)你可以找到一个表中的所有文本,用于在*插件。在容器对象/物/ strings_xx STR文件/文件夹。

I’d be happy to accept donations!

我很乐意接受捐款!
A plugin does not write itself, it is actually quite a bunch of work. I give you this plugin for free, so please consider a donation towards my student funds.

一个插件不写出来的,它实际上是一个相当大量的工作。我给你这个插件是免费的,所以请考虑捐赠基金对我的学生。

C4D压缩对象插件汉化版 container-object-v0.3.0 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图