如何在Cinema 4D中创建循环动画C4D教程 Tutorial How to Create Looping Animations in Cinema 4D

如何在Cinema 4D中创建循环动画C4D教程 Tutorial How to Create Looping Animations in Cinema 4D    [复制链接]

C4D教程 2019-10-09 22:59 发布

版权归原作者所有,仅供交流学习,禁止商业使用!
C4D教程
资源分类: VIP精选
教程分类: 影视栏包 » 栏目包装
渲染器: 自带标准 
教程语言: 英文
素材文件:
检索码: CN201910092258
01.jpg

image.png
In this tutorial I’ll show you some tips and tricks for creating a loop video. This is probably going to get you 100K subs on your Instagram because looping is all the rage! Even if that’s not true it’s a valuable skill to learn because a lot of clients these days want looping gifs and Instagram content so hopefully this will help you out. I’ll show you how to use Before and After to loop within a timeline in C4D. I’ll also show you how to set up your timeline properly so the frame rate plays nicely with animation options like the Vibrate Tag so it loops and Noise shaders so they also loop properly. I hope you find some useful tips in here! Huge thanks to Alessandro Boncio for helping me out with this tutorial.
在本教程中,我将向您展示创建循环视频的一些提示和技巧。 这可能会使您在Instagram上获得10万个订阅,因为循环非常流行! 即使事实并非如此,这也是一种学习的宝贵技能,因为如今许多客户都希望循环播放gif和Instagram内容,因此希望对您有所帮助。 我将向您展示如何使用“前后”在C4D中的时间轴内循环。 我还将向您展示如何正确设置时间轴,以使帧频在“振动标签”等动画选项(使其循环播放和“噪声”着色器)中都能很好地播放。 希望您在这里找到一些有用的提示!

关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图