工程细节: 材质 优选合集 
含渲染器: 软件自带 
检索码: CN201909081359
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

这个模型属于家电数码分类,包含材质、优选合集,提供lib4d格式文件。支持软件自带渲染器使用,由cinema 4d设计师admin于2019-9-8 14:07分享。如果您还想下载其他的家电数码模型素材,我们网站为大家准备了详细全面的分类信息检索工具可以按照不同要求进行查询,您也可以选择自己使用的渲染器或者想要的文件格式按需要下载,在此祝您学习愉快。
高科技视频展示模型包,一个包含24个场景模型,适合C4D,Max,Maya等各种3D软件,科幻和各种体育赛事。去官网可预览更多模型图示
I’m extremely excited to introduce The Pixel Lab “Video Board Pack!” I’ve collaborated on this project with my buddy Remco. We’ve created a HUGE pack with 24 3D Video Board/Screens. These are extremely versatile: you can use one of the pre-built environments or you can copy & paste the video board into your own scene. Drop your footage or logo onto it and you have a great way to display content in a 3D environment. I really hope this pack will be helpful to you!
This pack includes:
Aperture Model: Xpresso rigged to open and close with moving gears and aperture blades
Audio Warehouse Stage
Broadcast Open with a ring of video boards
Broadcast Sports Open: Use the Xpresso User Data to choose one of 6 different sports versions
Broadcast Video Board 1
Clean Glass Board
Engine Board
Grungy Video Board + Grungy Industrial Wall Scene
Stage Lift Board: Xpresso rigged to animated with realistic hydraulic action
Metal Video Board
Racing Broadcast Scene (Modifiable to a generic one if you want)
Robot Arm Board
Robot Board: Xpresso rigged to animate along bar, tilt up/down with accompanying chain movements
Sci-Fi Scene
Sci-Fi Tech Board
Simple Monitor
Sports Broadcast Interior (glowing lights are simple Optical Flares in AE, not included)
Truss Video Board
Video Monitor

C4D预设 高科技视频展示广告牌硬屏模型合集 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图