使用教程: 含教程
支持(高版本请自测): R18 R19 
支持语言: 英文 汉化 
支持系统: PC 
出现位置: 插件菜单 标签菜单 
检索码: CN201712221744
85915a3cd418ae488.png
C4D插件 UV编辑插件汉化版 C4DS Seamilar II WIP 5 WINONLY iND
For the original plugin version I would like to refer to this thread.
A year has passed since the implementation of that Python plugin, and while I wanted this Seamilar plugin to do more than currently has been released, the Python SDK held me back. With the release of R18 MAXON provided additional bodypaint functionality in it's Python SDK, and I finally could implement the full version of the plugin as I envisioned it at the start. Or so I thought. Unfortunately, MAXON's dev support confirmed that the added functionality didn't work, so I was back to square one.
Instead of waiting on a fix from MAXON, I went ahead and digged into the world of C++ plugin development, as this SDK didn't suffer the reported problems.
A few weeks later and I have this "concept version" running.
More development is required before it reaches a stable release version, but it already shows it's potential.

对于原来的插件版本,我想参考这个线程。
Python插件的实现已经过去了一年,虽然我希望这个Seamilar插件做的比目前已经发布的更多,但是Python SDK却让我失望了。 随着R18的发布,MAXON在其Python SDK中提供了额外的bodypaint功能,并且我最终可以按照我在开始时所设想的完成插件的完整版本。 或者我想。 不幸的是,MAXON的开发支持证实增加的功能不起作用,所以我又回到了原点。
我没有等待MAXON的修复,而是继续深入到C ++插件开发的世界,因为这个SDK没有遭受报告的问题。
几个星期后,我有这个“概念版”运行。
在达到稳定版本之前还需要更多的开发,但已经显示出其潜力。

UV编辑插件汉化版 C4DS Seamilar II WIP 5 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图