插件分类: 插件
使用教程: 含教程
支持(高版本请自测): R13 R14 R15 R16 R17 R18 R19 R20 
支持语言: 英文 
支持系统: PC MAC 
出现位置: 插件菜单 其他 
检索码: CN201902131433

未标题-1.jpg
C4D插件 人物表情动画视频面部跟踪控制C4D模型跟踪插件 FaceTracker 1.0Face Tracker provides facial motion capture in real time, using simple webcam or video file. It computes the position and shape of main facial features and provides this information on TCP/IP server in real time. This information can be used in many ways. In my case, the Face Tracker C4D plugin obtain this information from server in real time and use it for facial animation. Face Tracker was written in C++ and developed in QT Creator. It uses the OpenCV libraries and some new approaches and algorithms in order to achieve good results in real time. This whole application and C4D plugin was developed by me within 2 months as main part of my Master’s thesis.
Face Tracker使用简单的网络摄像头或视频文件实时提供面部动作捕捉。 它计算主要面部特征的位置和形状,并在TCP / IP服务器上实时提供此信息。 该信息可以以多种方式使用。 在我的例子中,Face Tracker C4D插件实时从服务器获取此信息并将其用于面部动画。 Face Tracker是用C ++编写的,在QT Creator中开发。 它使用OpenCV库和一些新的方法和算法,以实时获得良好的结果。 整个应用程序和C4D插件是我在2个月内开发的,作为硕士论文的主要部分。

C4D人物表情动画视频面部跟踪控制模型跟踪插件 FaceTracker 1.0 
关闭

菜鸟C4D推荐上一条 /9 下一条

菜鸟C4D与你一起从零开始!
十年专注C4D学习

( 浙ICP备13033195号-2 )Copyright   ©2013-2024  Powered by©Discuz!  技术支持:cainiao    

|网站地图